Welding range: M3 bis M16
Suitable for: Steel, stainless steel and aluminium
Current: 1200 A
Primary power: 200 bis 600 V, 3 Phasen
Protection class: IP 43
– User-oriented welding assistant and extensive library and program mode
– Variable input power for worldwide use with different voltages
– USB port for saving and loading welding programs
– Innovative performance parameter concept and inSitu process control
– Digital LC display and rotary knob operation for easy parameter display and selection
– Self diagnosis and monitoring of the connected components
– Low weight (20,5 kg)
– Latest digital inverter technology for excellent welding properties
– Cost-saving energy efficiency, even during continuous operation
Welding assistant helps with welding
For each process variant – whether short cycle (SC) or drawn arc (ARC) with inert gas or ceramic ring – the comprehensive library mode offers suitable starting parameters. The user can call up preset welding programs as required or use his own welding programs to work efficiently.
Once stud diameter, material, material thickness, type of process and welding position have been selected, the library mode sets the recommended straightening parameters for the respective welding task. The software also gives recommendations for lift, projection or shielding gas flow. VISAR’s platform technology allows welding parameters to be transferred via USB interface, ensuring flexibility and cost efficiency. The VISAR is therefore the perfect aid for the creation of welding instructions (pWPS).
High-tech functions for process improvement
The VISAR technology using direct process control offers the user many advantages: With its innovative control technology, the VISAR 1200 ensures high-quality welding results and exact reproducibility:
During the respective welding process, the device continuously measures the actual data, control algorithms process these and react immediately to changes in order to detect deviations from the required target state. This direct and integrated process monitoring is the basis for reproducibility of the welding results.